
Things can get pretty crazy in marital relationships. As one reviewer has said, What wife hasn't felt like strangling her husband. With her lighthearted personality and humor, author Merrilee Boyack shares twenty-five years worth of marital perspective in this practical guide to improve any marriage. As an estate-planning attorney, Merrilee has dealt with many struggling couples going through divorce. (Seven-year marriages seem to have the greatest challenges.) She offers practical tips for women who want to better understand men (particularly their husbands) and build happier marriages.
5 comments:
I'm actually kind of excited to read this one. It sounds funny, I hope I don't have my expectaions to high though. It will be interesting.
woohoo! this one looks like so much fun!
Are you all buying the book from Amazon? I know we can't get this one at our local library :)
Does anyone else think the guy on the cover looks like Dr. Cox from Scrubs?
I think I'm going to read Catch-22 instead.
Post a Comment