
It's official! Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, the seventh and final book in J.K. Rowling's magical Harry Potter series, will be released on July 21, 2007. In the February 1 announcement from the book's publisher, Lisa Holton, President of Scholastic Children's Books, said, "We are thrilled to announce the publication date of the seventh installment in this remarkable series. We join J.K. Rowling's millions of readers--young and old, veterans and newcomers--in anticipating what lies ahead." Save the date, and let the countdown begin!
10 comments:
I'm worried that the ending will get spoiled for me. You know that as soon as the book hits shelves, someone's going to leak the ending and there will be no way to avoid hearing it! I hope to buy my book and hole up reading all day. I'll just keep the tv and radio off.
Someone was telling us that in the UK someone made a huge banner that said "Dumbledore Dies" and hung it over a major overpass when the 6th book came out. Hope nothing like that happens here!
I can't wait to read this! I'm the same as you, Mel. I really hope no one spoils the end for me! I'm going to borrow Jennifer's book before she reads it - 'cause she reads them so slowly that by the time I got it from her, the ending would have been spoiled for sure. So.. hopefully I can keep from finding out the end before I read it!!
SPOILER ALERT -----
Harry becomes a potter.
Best. Book. Ever. Or at the very least, of the series.
I would have to agree. I thought it was amazing. I can't wait to see the movie of this one, it's going to be awesome!!
I agree with everyone...it was the best!!!
Um Travis...what is the August book?
August is a month off....
it was the only month i was going to read
Harry Potter...my hero!! LOVED IT!
Post a Comment