
Upon arrival at a mental institution, a brash rebel rallies the patients together to take on the oppressive Nurse Ratched, a woman more a dictator than a nurse.
--- description stolen from IMDB
On a side note, I read this one and as a warning, it's definitely a PG-13 rating for language. I still thoroughly enjoyed the book though.
5 comments:
Has anyone started reading this yet? We're still reading Dracula. Maybe one month between books is too short...
Cory started reading it. I'm going to bring it with me on my long drive to New Mexico next week. Hopefully I can get it read on the trip.
I'm still stuck on Dracula too.
I'm trying to read as fast as I can.
Do we put our comments on the most recent posting or on the posting of the book they're about?
Jordan, what I do is that if I have a specific comment about the book, let's say about a character in Dracula, I will post it on the Dracula posting.
If I just have a general comment about the book club or where I am in the book, I would just put it in the most recent posting, where everyone has a better chance of seeing it.
Post a Comment